Terms and conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Instructions on ‘how to enter’ and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
2. Entry is only open to residents of Australia who enter via one of the following websites stipulated in clause 4 during the Promotional Period. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. An individual can participate in the sweepstakes by: completing a survey, watching videos, or engaging in any other activities that Promoter, its affiliates, or partners provides for entry into the Sweepstake. Individuals must then, during the Promotional Period, visit either: www.sweepon.com.au, www.take5mag.com.au, www.womansday.com.au,winit.rugbyleagueweek.com.au,winit.bountyrewards.com.au, winit.okmagazine.com.au, winit.nwonline.com.au, winit.dolly.com.au
winit.yours.com.au, winit.australiangeograhic.com.au, winit.homestolove.com.au, winit.foodtolove.com.au, or http://winit.aww.com.au/, and follow the prompts to the Sweepon competition page, select the prize they wish to enter and fill in the entry form (relevant to that prize) including their full name and email address and submit the entry as instructed.
5. The Promotion commences on 22nd May 2017 at 00:01am and will close at 11.59pm on 17th July 2017. The draw will take place at Bauer Media, 54 Park Street, Sydney NSW 2000 on 18th July 2017 at 11:00am. All times are (AEST/AEDST) when applicable. The Winners will be notified by e-mail using contact details provided in their entry (the winners must follow instructions within this email notification to redeem their prize). The winners name will also be published on www.sweepon.com.au on 19th July 2017 for 28 days from this date.
6. Entrants may only enter once (1) per day per prize. A maximum of one (1) prize will be awarded per person for the entire Promotional Period, excluding SA and ACT residents.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of any entrant, the entry in question will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry (i.e., the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address).Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. The first (1) valid entry drawn from promotional period will be deemed the major prize winner and will win: A Trimfit Bodies Membership valued at up to $200.00.
Total prize pool for the promotional period is valued at up to $200.00.
(including GST). Prizes do not include any ancillary costs associate with redeeming the prize. These costs are the responsibility of the winners.
11. All Vouchers prizes – are valid for twelve (12) months from the date of issue. Redemption of the voucher prizes are subject to the terms and conditions stipulated on the voucher. The Promoter will not be liable for any voucher that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a voucher are not included. Any unused balance of the voucher will not be awarded as cash. In the event that a portion of the prize is awarded to the winner in the form of a voucher / ticket / pass/ letter, redemption of that portion of the prize will be subject to the terms and conditions stipulated on the voucher / ticket / pass/ letter. The Promoter will not be liable for any voucher / ticket / pass/ letter that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way. Redemption of prize (including but not limited to voucher prizes) is subject to the standard rules and regulations of that prize supplier.
12. Prize must be taken as offered. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not exchangeable or cannot be redeemed as cash. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. The prize is valued in Australian dollars. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prize winner is advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize.
13. The prize does not include any installation or set-up of any of the products.
14. Products included in prize package (including but not limited to titles, colour, design, sizing, model, finish, style etc) will be determined by the promoter in its complete discretion. All prizes must be taken as offered.
15. The prize will be delivered to the nominated address of the Prize winner. Delivery of the Prize is valid to any state and/or city in Australia.
16. If the winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian on behalf of the winner. It is the responsibility of the winner’s parent/legal guardian to prove their parental status/ legal guardianship at the time of winner notification. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a person/s mistakenly represents themselves to be a winners parent and/or legal guardian, then that person will be liable for all costs associated with relocating and/or re-awarding the prize (including but not limited to and administrative fees incurred by the Promoter). Where relevant, the Promoter is only responsible for ensuring that the prize is awarded to a person who is either a parent or legal guardian of the winner. The Promoter is not responsible for determining any other delivery details or taking direction that relates to any ongoing family law negotiations and/or determinations. These are the responsibility of the winner and their respective parent/s and/or legal guardian/s.
17. If necessary, an unclaimed prize draw will be held on 10th October 2017 at the same time and place as the original draws in order to distribute any unclaimed. Any winner from this draw will be notified by e-mail using contact details provided in their membership/ survey. The winners name will also be published on www.sweepon.com.au on 11th October 2017 for 28 days from this date.
18. In acceptance of the prize, the Winner acknowledges that they may incur ongoing costs associated with the prize which are the entire responsibility of the winner.
19. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
20. In the event that for any reason whatsoever the Winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited by the Winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
21. In the event that a prize, or part of a prize, is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize or part of the prize in its discretion with an alternative prize or part of the prize to the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification subject to any written directions from the various Lottery Departments.
22. The promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any late lost or misdirected mail (including but not limited to prizes).
23. The Promoter is not responsible nor liable for any prize damaged in transit in the delivery of their prize
24. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including but not limited to natural disaster)the Promoter reserves the right to subject to reference to all relevant state and territory rules and regulations, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
25. If a medical circumstance in some way restricts your ability to enter the competition through the required mechanic, you are still eligible to enter however you must briefly state your circumstances upon entry.
26. If your entry is selected as a winning entry, validation of your circumstances/ the validity of your entry will be undertaken by the Promoter. Method of validation (without limitation) will be determined by the Promoter in its complete discretion. If the winning entry is deemed to be a winner, the winner will be notified as per the terms and conditions herein. In the event that the Promoter requests the entrant to sign any legal documents relating to the verification of their medical circumstance, the legal documents will take the form determined by the Promoter. It is a condition of accepting the prize the winner sign any such legal documentation.
27. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
28. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
29. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; © any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
30. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
32. The Promoter is Bauer Media Pty Ltd (ABN 18 053 273 546) of 54 – 58 Park Street, Sydney, NSW 2000. Phone: 9282 8000.
33. Authorised under permit numbers: NSW:LTPM/17/01749
34. For the purposes of NSW departments the total prize pool for each individual promotional period will not exceed $1000 and for this entire promotional period will not exceed $100,000
35. For the sake of clarity, the first individual promotional period will commence on 10th April 2017 and the last closing date will be 11.59pm (AEDST) on 30th December 2017. The last draw will be on 31st December 2017.
To enter online, visit any of the following URLs: